just read it !

i need some suggestion
if
someone give us
choice
between

bestfriend

and

couple

who we choose ?

if i am .
i choose .

BOTH

because.
both i love .

i love u all .
especially

my husband ( for joking )
ma friend - permas
ma friend - bayu puteri
ma friend - plentong

i love u all .
i need u all in ma life .
i can't breath if u all go far away from me !

please believe me .
u all are ma soul .

i love u !


this signboard !
ma husband give to me .
i love you so much ma dear .
i want u know .
i always wait u to understand ma life .
i will wait ...


this book make me release ma stress :((
it about our friendship !
our love !

p/s : please don't take it is seriusly . i always love u all until ma last breath !
i want die before u .
i don't want u leave me .
please guys !
promise me !

fin

Comments

Popular Posts